- This event has passed.
Indianapolis Southside H-D Operation Personal Freedom Military Appreciation + Blood Drive
May 21, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFREE
It’s Armed Forces Day!
Show your support for all military members, join us in saluting all the brave men and women who preserve our freedom. Look for the large “Thank you for your Service” sign. Feel free to write your messages of thanks to those who serve. After the event, we will deliver it to a base or USO location for display.
We invite all military members – active, reserve, veterans, and retired. The Indianapolis Mobile Vet Center will be here to provide information regarding available Veteran services and provide contact info needed to request those services.
Flag raising at 11:15am.
Free food and drinks starting at 11:30am while it lasts.
Show your Military ID to receive a free gift (first 40, while they last), the opportunity to enter to win a $100 ISSHD gift card and get 15%* Off your purchase of H-D® Licensed Products.
We are also hosting another Indiana Blood Center Mobile Blood Drive – Donate Blood and get a free ISSHD drawstring bag.
– Every 2 seconds, someone needs blood.
– IBC provides blood to more than 60 hospitals in Indiana.
– Less than 5% of healthy Americans donate each year
– On a daily basis, over 1,000 units of blood are need just for Indiana hospitals.
– Nearly all blood used for transfusions in the US is drawn from volunteer doners.