Millions of American parents trust the safety of their children to various learning institutions and it is the primary responsibility of these institutions to protect these children on all corners of the premises. However, the number of children that sustain injuries while in school or when doing school related activities is outstandingly high.
Whereas it is correct to argue that certain accidents are inevitable, the bulk of school accidents can be traced back to school negligence. Therefore, if you child has been negligently, or intentionally, harmed while at school, do not hesitate to get in touch with us to provide you the necessary legal direction.
Common types of school negligence cases
There are a plethora of reasons that might lead to your child getting harmed while under the supervision of the school. Here are the most common situations when schools can be found liable for the damages caused:
- Lack of supervision in the playing grounds
- Inadequate security within the school premises
- Ignoring choking hazards
- Physical and verbal abuse by school employees
- Irresponsible hiring, training and supervision of school employees
- Exposed hot pipes
- Exposed electrical wires and outlets
- Dangerous and sharp objects left carelessly on the school premises
- Sexual abuse by school employees
- Harmful playground or gym equipment
- Ill maintained playing grounds i.e. presence of holes, gravel, etc
- Inability to prevent fighting or bullying at school
Call and Schedule A Free Consultation With Indiana School Negligence Lawyer
If your child has suffered any form of injury, due to the negligence of the school, we invite you to call Ladendorf Law for a free consultation. We understand how traumatizing it is for you as a parent to know that your child got harmed while at school and it is our responsibility to ensure that the negligent party pays for the damages.