Proudly Participating In Our Local Community
At Ladendorf Law, we do more than practice law. We also take part in fundraisers and other charitable events throughout Indianapolis. Serving our fellow community members is a crucial part of our values and our identity.
Many of the causes that we support are connected to personal injury law. From raising donations for brain injury survivors to participating in memorials for car accident victims, we never forget that the people we serve are our friends, neighbors and family.
Raising Funds And Awareness Through Rides
Many of our staff are avid motorcycle riders who frequently take part in fundraising and awareness-raising rides for charitable causes. Some of the rides we have done include:
- Indypendents MC Indy Breast Cancer Ride
- Rolling Thunder Indiana XXXIII Ride for Freedom National Wide
- Annual Five Star Ride & Poker Run to benefit the Brain Injury Survivors of Indiana
- Suicide Prevention Ride
- Annual Cancer Sucks Ride
- Annual Fort Harrison Veterans’ Center Support Ride
- Habitat For Humanity of Johnson County, Indiana ride
- Ride with Indiana Widows Sons at Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson, promoting Autism Awareness
For us, it is an honor to use motorcycle rides to assist Indiana residents of all stripes.
Sponsors Of Local Events
Our firm also supports the community by sponsoring local events. Many of these are through charitable organizations or have a noble cause behind them. We have also sponsored crowd-pleasing events such as the Indiana Motorcycle Expo.
Learn More About Our Support
These are just a few of the many events we feel proud to have participated in as members of the local community. If you are interested in learning more about the events we participate in or you are interested in having us sponsor an event, please contact us. You can call us at 317-842-5800 or you can use our online contact form.