Proudly Participating In Our Local Community
At Ladendorf Fregiato & Bigler, we do more than practice law. We also take part in fundraisers and other charitable events throughout Indianapolis. Serving our fellow community members is a crucial part of our values and our identity.
Many of the causes that we support are connected to personal injury law. From raising donations for brain injury survivors to participating in memorials for car accident victims, we never forget that the people we serve are our friends, neighbors and family.
Raising Funds And Awareness Through Rides
Many of our staff are avid motorcycle riders who frequently take part in fundraising and awareness-raising rides for charitable causes. Some of the rides we have done include:
- Indypendents MC Indy Breast Cancer Ride
- Rolling Thunder Indiana XXXIII Ride for Freedom National Wide
- Annual Five Star Ride & Poker Run to benefit the Brain Injury Survivors of Indiana
- Suicide Prevention Ride
- Annual Cancer Sucks Ride
- Annual Fort Harrison Veterans’ Center Support Ride
- Habitat For Humanity of Johnson County, Indiana ride
- Ride with Indiana Widows Sons at Indianapolis Southside Harley-Davidson, promoting Autism Awareness
For us, it is an honor to use motorcycle rides to assist Indiana residents of all stripes.
Ladendorf Fregiato & Bigler sponsored the Garden Party at the Indianapolis Bar Association’s “A Night On The Town” in September, 2023:
Ladendorf Fregiato & Bigler organized a football fundraiser for Washington Youth Football to help the next generation of Hatchets grow and excel.